Wednesday, May 11, 2011

At the End of a Page

"There's something delicious about the first words of a story. You can never quite tell where they'll take you."
Today marks a very important day, although I'm of the mindset that each day is important. Today, however, I finished my freshman year of college. This is a major accomplishment, partially because now I don't really have any plans that are set in stone for my future.
But I'm excited....terribly excited...about life and the future. For now, I know that I have received the priviledge of working at my home-church in the Student Ministries for the summer. I am going to do the best that I can at that job, and pray that the experiences I have and things I learn over this summer can apply to the rest of my life.
My first entry ever in my very first, very own blog is entitled "At the End of a Page." Why? Because I love to read, and based on my experience, when you come to the end of a page...
....you turn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment